Tuesday, March 23, 2010

...and We're Back!

Hello loyal followers.....all one or two of you out there that check the site on a regular basis to see what exactly we are up to over here on this side of the world. I apologize for not keeping this updated as often as I promised myself (and many, many others) that I would. I don't really have any excuse for taking a blog break so early on in the game except to say maybe that the loss of Gus might have knocked the writing wind out of me for a while. But Will and I are very much still alive and well in Malaysia and making the most of this experience as we possibly can. In fact, several weeks ago we took a day trip down to Melacca with some friends of ours to enjoy a smaller, simpler city here in Malaysia. Perhaps it just seemed simpler because it happen to fall on the widely celebrated Chinese New Year holiday and everything in town was closed, but it was a nice getaway nonetheless.
               Day trip to Melacca with friends Courtney and JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment