Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Home Sweet Temporary Home

We spent the first week and a half here in the beautiful Crowne Plaza Kutiara, living off of hotel breakfasts, hotel lunches, hotel toiletries, and hotel beds. It was a great ten days at the hotel, but we were quite excited when it came time to move into our new temporary housing residence called Fraser Place, conveniently located between two of KL's biggest malls, and probably even more importantly, right next door to Will's office. His daily commute to the office consists of an elevator ride down from our 16th-story room and a short little walk around the corner. And as for me, my commute calls for a trip up two flights of stairs to the gym each (ok, most) morning(s) and then immediately proceeding to the infinity pool located on the same level overlooking downtown KL. After a few peaceful little moments in the sun and an occasional steam in the sauna, I'm finally ready to start my day....and that's where being conveniently located between KL's two biggest malls comes in to play! I make the almost daily walks to the mall for nothing glitzy or glamorous really.....unless of course you're someone like me who considers the 3 gallon jugs of mineral water I tote back with me as precious and pretty a purchase as any!!!
 
Here's where we are calling "home" for now. View from kitchen to living room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment