Monday, February 1, 2010

Up, Up, and Away

                                          Room with a View...Flight 869
We left the morning of Saturday, January 23, 2010. Just me, Will, and a couple of suitcases boarded the flight(s) from Houston...to San Francisco...to Hong Kong...to Singapore...and finally to Kuala Lumpur. We managed to take in a couple of DVDs, an episode of Lost, and some great scenery along the way.

 
                       Making some last minute phone calls in the U.S.

 
                                   Somewhere between here and there

                                     Going through Customs in Singapore                              

2 comments:

  1. So excited for y'all! I'll be checking this pretty regularly. I can't wait until Will goes to Hong Kong to compete in the Kumite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog and can't wait to check back for all of your adventures! I want to know all about Malaysia! MCPs and Alex

    ReplyDelete